Please consider helping the Friends of Menotomy Rocks Park with their on-going efforts to remove invasive plants from the Park in order to help restore habitat for native plants and wildlife.
Volunteer Workday Schedule for 2015:
- MAY: Saturday, May 15th from 10:00 am to noon
- JUNE: Saturday, June 27th from 10:00 am to noon
- SEPTEMBER: Sunday, September 13th from 1:00 – 3:00 pm
- OCTOBER: Saturday, October 17th from 10:00 am to noon
- NOVEMBER: Sunday, November 15th from 1:00 to 3:00 pm
Please wear work gloves and old clothes. Loppers and pruning shears would be helpful, maybe a saw or two. We’ll have a couple of weed wrenches & some extra tools. We’d love to have your help.